Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Editorial Research

I have found a few VERY different possibilities for editorial articles to use for my editorial illustration, including coffee shop strippers, the living conditions of egg laying hens, the amount of exercise needed by babies, urine obsessed killer goats, the United States' obsession with the death penalty. I haven't decided which to go with, but they are all very interesting and could be taken many directions.

I also found some cool editorial illustrations:

This one about BP gas and it's effect on the environment
This one about being successful in this bad economy
And this one about the lack of action within a occupation.

I still have some thinking to do before I start my sketches!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, and I found another one, dealing with bars staying open late in Seattle. Could be fun to illustrate!

    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/editorials/2015624994_edit17drinking.html

    ReplyDelete